Thursday, July 09, 2009

New Post By Mark

There is a new post by Mark on his blog. There are some new dates and some other news.

9/19/09 Triple Door Seattle WA
9/20/09 Mississippi Studios Portland OR
9/24/09 Red Devil Lounge San Francisco CA

"There may also be a show at the beginning of August in SF but I am not sure about that one yet... These are the same shows with Marc Capelle on Piano that i am doing on the East Coast.

As soon as I finish this record - I can start working on the new American Music Club record - and also the new record I am doing with Peter Buck.

In addition I started sketching out a new solo record that I will sell for Merch in Europe when I tour there in October and November. I wrote them quickly and can't wait to start on them. "

So it looks like there might be a tour CD to go along with the tour for the new CD.

No comments: